Monday, May 7, 2012

Finnick & Annie

Annie,

I’ll be back. Just as I promised. Please don’t lose faith. Be strong. No matter what happens, you have to stay alive. Could you do that for me? I can’t bare the thought of not seeing you smile again. So even if I’m dead, could you smile to me? I’ll never forget the first time I saw your green eyes. All the memories of you are keeping me strong and determined to stay alive and return to you one more time. I love you Annie, you have to know that. I can’t go without telling you. I have loved you since the beginning and I will love you till the end.

Finnick. 



Dear Finnick, 

I’m finding it hard to believe we are going through this again. The only difference is that this time is me the one who’s gonna ask you to keep strong. I want you to know that I’ll do anything to return to you the way that you returned to me. No matter what happens be strong. Smile to me, remember? I love you Finnick. 

Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment